Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ready for change

 
 “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
Anaïs Nin
 
******
As a life coach, I often find women wait until their lives bottom out to get help. There is an easier, softer way though. When you know you are in trouble emotionally, don't try to figure it out yourself. Emotional pain is like walking around with a constant tooth ache. Some days you may feel worse than others. But you always hurts.
 
 There's no way I'd be where I'm at today if I hadn't reached out. Counseling turned my life in a direction I could have never offered to myself. I initially felt shame that I needed guidance. I thought it made me weak. That of course, was my pride and ego. The truth is that is takes an act of humility and courage to be vulnerable. It's a beautiful process that I feel blessed to be part of with women every day...
 
******
FYI- If you'd like to set up a life coaching session or have any questions,
 you can email me at oceanspirits@comcast.net